These are the assignments for students. Games and quizzes can also be used as assignments.
Flood risk and management
Flood types and hydrology
- Water storage: Calculate the amount of water that can be stored in different types of soil. This takes on average about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make your own virtual tour: Make your own virtual tour about flooding. This is a project which will take several hours up to a week or more, depending on the level your student is supposed to attain.
Forming an opinion and debating about flood risks
- Debate: Debate about the right to safety from flooding, or about how the responsibilities regarding flooding and prevention should be divided between the government and its citizens. The debate takes about 45 minutes.
- Essay: Describe in an essay how your family should prepare for a flood or right a short story about a flood event. This takes about two to three hours.
- Project: Make a project with its own virtual tour.